Kenn - Article Opinion.




Best Skate Brands?

I read a top ten article from thetoptens.com, on some of the best skateboarding brands from 1 to 10. 1 to 5 for my list lol.

At number one (being the best) they put 'Plan B'. Now, for this given rating I can agree with them, expecially with their explanation as to why Plan B is the best. They go to say "It is the best board ever! It has the best pop and durability. Element should not be first it should be third. But if your looking for style and pop and durability buy a plan b!" 
Image result for plan b skateboards

Coming up as number two on this list had been Element. Now, I don't have much opinion on this brand being I've never tested out any of their boards. But I have tried their clothing which can be a bit pricey though high quality. I would hope their skateboards are too. "ELEMENT is awesome it is the best board 4 grinding kickflips 360s element rocks I don't care what you think but its the best board ever!"
Image result for element skateboard
As number three the brand Zero was listed, once again, can't say much. But their boards look sick af.
"God! Zero's are awesome! They're better than element and plan b put together!"
Image result for zero skateboard
As number four is Girl. Ive heard A LOT of good reviews from people about this company. Here's what the article says "Girl is the best. Why do you think they have all the great pros like Mike Mo, Mike Carrol, Sean Malto, Eric Koston, etc. Element sucks. I can ollie twice as high with girl than I can with element, birdhouse, blind, zero, and all other brands. You people have problems."
Image result for girl skateboards

Last at number five is Baker. I know a lot of people with this board, it has amazing pop and in my opinion is very sturdy, it could have been listed higher on this list. The article goes to say, "Baker is where its at I've got like 3 bakers and they're all the best boards. I've had flip, blind and zero none stand up 2 baker."
Image result for baker skateboards

If you'd like to see or read the rest of the reviews, go to this link: https://www.thetoptens.com/best-skateboarding-brands/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kenn - XXXTentacion

Kenn - Your Choice

10 best pop tart flavors.