(Topic: Rappers) Chance The Rapper.

Ralph Perez

                       Chance, The Rapper. (Topic: Rap) 

Image result for chance the rapper

Chance the rapper is one of my favorite rappers and in my opinion one of the best rappers in the industry as of now. Chance is also known as Chancellor Johnathon Bennett, his birth name. Rather than being only a rapper like most rappers are, chance is a multi talented figure that may also be categorized as a singer, songwriter, actor, and record producer.  Some of chance's projects related to music are his three mix tapes, "10 day," "Acid Rap," and "Coloring Book." Chance wrote all of his records on these projects and produced a large majority of them.


On "10 day" Chance looks up towards the rap industry as an anxious amateur from south Chicago. On Acid Rap Chance looks the industry in the face as he is already a well know rapper yet still under rated.  On the cover of Chance's latest mix tape coloring book , Chance is looking down at the rap game since he's "on the top." 

Related image


Chance also starred in a Vice short film called "Mr. Happy" the film was about a depressed man named victor who ordered a hit man via online website.

I am a huge fan of Chance and Iv'e been listening to his music for a long time now. My favorite Chance album has to be "Acid Rap." My second favorite would have to be "10 day." In my opinion Chance will eventually be one of the greatest rappers of all time. Chance is not only a great rapper but a caring person. Chance has released all of his music for free and has donated thousands of dollars to charity organizations. Chance has also released all of his music independently as he is not signed to a rap label.

One day I was watching some of Chance The Rapper's music videos and I came across "Mr Happy" on the recommendations list. I wasn't really to interested in watching a 30 something minute video that day but it kept popping up on the recommendations list so I said "why not?" I did not regret watching that video! I'm not gonna spoil anything but i'll just say I have watched a lot of films/short films and "Mr Happy" is probably my second favorite short film of all time. Second to Kanye West's "Runaway" which is probably impossible to top for me. That statement really says a lot about "Mr. Happy," I definitely recommend it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kenn - XXXTentacion

Kenn - Your Choice

10 best pop tart flavors.