Kenn- Reviewing a peer's blog


Kenn Fuchs

The blog which I reviewed was Michael's blog. His blog was interesting and discussed the topic of Carrie Fisher's death. It was a decent summary of her death though I don't exactly understand his choice of colors for the text. He hadn't capitalized names and had a few grammar errors, though overall it was a good blog, though he only posted the one post represented within my screenshot.
I do believe his work could improve though with simply putting in more effort, he seems to have a lot of good ideas he could write about, perhaps a StarWars blog, seeing how he seemed to like Carrie Fisher it would be perfect for him.
I had chosen Michael's blog to review because I wanted to know what he wrote about. I don't know him too well but this blog can give you some detail as to what he enjoys or who he may be potentially as a person.
What I enjoyed about his website was how he included emotion, you could tell he cared about the topic he had chosen to write about. But I hope he adds images to the next one.
If you'd like to visit his blog 'blahblahblah', you can go to this link. Hopefully he'll post more for me to read. http://wwwyhgnhmduh.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kenn - XXXTentacion

Kenn - Your Choice

10 best pop tart flavors.