Extra Credit - Kenn

Extra Credit
Kenn Fuchs

The article of entertainment news I have is on the recent Supreme drop where they released the Supreme x Nike shoes - air more uptempo which had come in 3 color waves. Gold, black & white and red & white. Image result for supreme x nike air more uptempo

These shoes were originally listed on the Supreme website for a price of $150.00 though they're being sold for much higher prices by those resellers who snatched them up instantly. These shoes in my opinion could have been made in better quality for the visual aesthetic, in my opinion they appear to be made cheaply and could have actual laces than those ridiculous elastic bands they have.
Based on the reviews that I've read they're more or less exactly like the original Nike uptempos though with the 'Supreme' logo wrapping around it.
In my personal opinion I don't like the gold color wave, they appear to be spray painted and cheap in my opinion. Though if I was to get a pair I would buy the all black pair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kenn - XXXTentacion

Kenn - Your Choice

10 best pop tart flavors.